My go-to lip products💄💗

Hi loves!!

I absolutely love wearing a lip shade, whether it's a liquid lipstick, a standard lipstick or a lip stain. Naturally I do have quite pigmented lips, so I'm comfortable wearing no lip colour, but me being me, I just love wearing lipstick😂

My go to lip products are all in the neutral-nude side, I rarely ever wear bright bold or daring colours because I'm simply not brave enough to feel I can pull it off... So I prefer sticking to shades similar to my lip colour (or my natural lip colour but slightly browner or pinker etc)

Here are my go to lip products that I've been loving lately! From top to bottom: Colourpop Ultra Satin Liquid lLipstick in 'Strip', Lottie London Slay All Day in 'Werk It', Colourpop Ultra Blotted Lip in 'Zuma', and LA Girl Matte Pigment Gloss in 'Fleur'.


I love these shades because they're all slightly different. The Colourpop Ultra Satin Lip and the Ultra Blotted Lip are both super comfortable, it doesn't even feel like you're wearing anything on your lips! And the shades for these two (Strip and Zuma) are both perfect - they're so similar to my natural lip shade, although Zuma is more on the red side of my lip shade.

The Lottie London 'Werk It' shade is amazing - it feels so light on the lips. Again, it feels like I'm not wearing anything! It's the perfect cool tone nude brown shade, I seriously need to try more shades from this range because they're so comfortable to wear and not drying at all!!

The LA Girl Matte 'Fleur' shade is the least comfortable in my opinion, it's a little on the sticky side which does bother me sometimes, especially if I'm wearing it for a long time. So I tend to wear this shade/formula when I know I won't be out for that long - this shade is like a red coral nude shade, super pretty and the shade thats most not like my natural lip shade. But, it's still a gorgeous colour.

I highly recommend you try these formulas out - my favourite probably has to be the Colourpop Ultra Satin Lip formula or the Lottie London Slay All Day formula. The Colourpop Ultra Matte formula, in my opinion, is too drying and you can really feel it on your lips which can often feel uncomfortable or quite thick(?) on your lips.


What's your go to lip shade or product? Let me know I'd love to try some of them out! You can never have enough lipsticks in your collection😉

Hope you enjoyed reading!

Lots of love
Xoxo

Comments

  1. Ooo I love a good nude lip shade, they're definitely my go-to! I've heard great things about that Lottie London range and also the Colourpop Ultra Satins! I really need to try them out they look so pretty in your swatches.

    Ellie x

    www.elliesbitsofbeauty.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ellie! I really like the Lottie London range - it feels super comfortable and thin on the lips! I definitely recommend the Lottie London range especially as its way easier to get compared to Colourpop!

      Xxx

      Delete
  2. Such gorgeous shades. I love Kylies formula of liquid lipstick and the Barry M ones. I agree - you can never own enough lipsticks haha. Im definitely looking to try some of these brands you've mentioned! X

    Imogen xxx

    http://imogenchetal.blogspot.co.uk/


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yess I love the Kylie formula too!! Never tried the Barry M ones! Definitely need to try them out, I've heard a lot about those ones! I definitely recommend the Lottie London one seeing as its super easy to get a hold of!!

      Xxxx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts