Holika Holika Blackhead 3 Step Kit and Strip Sticker Review!



I am constantly on the hunt for the best and affordable skincare products, and that goes for blackhead products especially. Throughout the years I have tried many different products, from pore strips to blackhead cleanser washes to exfoliators and I don't think I've ever really found a 'holy grail' or one that works wonders for me. Most work a decent amount but never to the standard I'd like it to work.

I purchased the Holika Holika 3 step kit and the blackhead perfect sticker pore strips from BeautyBay. I had been eyeing it up for a while but it had gone out of stock when I wanted to buy it (sad). But thankfully I managed to get both before they sold out again!

The 3 step kit cost £3.50 while the Blackhead Perfect Sticker Strips cost £6 for 10 strips which I think both are priced reasonably.

Holika Holika Pig Nose Clear Blackhead 3-Step Kit
The 3 step kit comes in such cute packaging I love it. When I first turned the package over, I was hit with a bunch of Korean words I obviously didn't know how to read, but thankfully there was an English translation at the bottom of the packet.


Step 1: Once opened, it contained a thin nose strip coated in a sort of liquid, I assume this was to help open up pores and soften pores for easy extraction of blackheads. It had a sort of citrus but not citrus scent to it but it wasn't too overpowering or strong for me. I noticed it started to tingle a bit but it definitely wasn't uncomfortable at all. After leaving it on for 20 minutes (it advises 15-20 minutes), I took it off and started with step 2.

Step 2: This was the pore strip that I'm used to applying from other products I've tried before. Before I placed the nose strip on, I dampened my nose as instructed and waited 15 minutes before I slowly took it off - note: make sure you peel from bottom upwards to really help with extracting the blackheads.

Step 3: This was a really weird but cool product, it was almost a plastic-like gel-like sheet coated in liquid to place on my nose, it had a really cooling sensation that I liked, which I had to leave on for 15 minutes. During the 15 minutes the sheet started to slip a little out of position which was expected.

Afterwards I tapped the moisture into my nose and left it to try, and guys!!! I kid you not, my nose honestly felt so baby soft and smooth. I literally couldn't stop touching my nose it was insane😭  It felt incredibly hydrated and plump!

Final verdict: Did it do the job? Yes!! Did it get rid of all blackheads? No, but more than usual! Will I repurchase? Most likely!



Holika Holika Pig Nose Clear Blackhead Perfect Stickers
This contains 10 pore strips to use, and not only is the packaging cute but so is the product!! It's pink😋

This is basically Step 2 of the 3 Step Kit reviewed above, so it's great to use when you don't have a lot of time or if you just want a quick blackhead treatment. The directions are to dampen your nose and leave on for 15 minutes before slowly removing them. It really does work great, I can't fault it!

Final verdict: Did it do the job? Yes! Will I repurchase? Probably!

I think buying the two items together is so great, use the 3 step kit for whenever I have the time and want to pamper myself, and the regular pore strip for when I just need to get rid of a few blackheads. I will say though, the final result of the 3 step kit is amazing - my nose honestly feels so soft and smooth!!!

Hope this helped if you wanted to purchase this! Let me know your thoughts!

Lots of love
xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts