Becca Opal Highlighter Dupe?! ✨


Hi guys! Just a quick little post sharing a dupe discovery I found when looking through my makeup collection the other day!

Who wouldn't want a dupe to an expensive (in my opinion) highlighter? The Becca Opal highlighter full size costs £32, although you can purchase a smaller size that comes with the liquid shimmering skin perfector with it for £20 total.

I personally have the smaller size one, I'm yet to commit to the full size one once I find the perfect shade I like (or not purchase one at all who knows).

This dupe is actually in fact an eyeshadow in a palette that is super popular and most people already have it in their collection! The shadow I'm talking about is the 'Primavera' eyeshadow in the Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance palette!!

As you can tell from the swatch, they're pretty identical, one is ever so slightly more golden/bronzed but as far as dupes goes, I think this is pretty much the same!

On top is the Opal swatch and the bottom is the Primavera swatch from the ABH Modern Renaissance Palette. Personally, I've since used the Primavera eyeshadow as a highlighter and it really does work - it isn't glittery or chunky which is amazing!

This would be great to use when travelling or packing light, so you could take the eyeshadow palette with you, and use that shade as a highlighter as well! Saying that,  I'm sure you can use the Vermeer shade as a highlighter as well!

 You can almost barely tell the difference between the two when swatched, which is amazing! You could seriously save yourself from buying the £32 Becca Highlighter if you already have this eyeshadow palette, or if you want to buy it!

I personally love the eyeshadow palette and you can create so many looks with it, so I really recommend it if you don't have it already!!

Hope you enjoyed this short read! And I apologise for not having posted a blogpost in a while! I've been so busy travelling!

Lots of love!
Xoxo



Comments

  1. I absolutely love the Modern Renaissance palette, I never think about using highlight shades in eyeshadow palettes as face highlighters too! I might have to try this one out!

    Ellie x

    www.elliesbitsofbeauty.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It never occurred to me either until I was using the palette and the highlighter on the same day and had them laid open and I realised how similar they were!! So great if you already have the palette and don't want to splurge on the highlighter!!

      Hope it works for you!

      Xxx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts