June Favouritesđź’—

June was a relaxing and busy month for me! I finished my exams at the beginning of June and went on holiday a few days later! Ever since coming back I've been working full time so I've had a very busy June!

Although it was busy for me, I still had time to trial new products and I also bought a whole bunch of new products too!


Beauty

NYX Lip Liner in the shade Natural

This is definitely a 'natural' lip liner, basically the same colour as my lip colour! I feel a bit odd if I don't use a lip liner on top of a lip stick or liquid lip so if I want a neutral lip, this has been my go to lately! Not to mention, it's super cheap as well!



Marc Jacobs Highliner in the shade 'Blacquer'
This eyeliner has been so highly raved by so many different youtubers and beauty influencers that it really did influence me to make a purchase of my own! For £20 I think it's a really good price for a high end makeup brand - other brands such as Urban Decay sell their eyeliners for roughly £16 so I think it was a great buy!
Its super creamy and easy to apply on my waterline - it just glides on unlike other eyeliners where you really have to tug at your waterline to get some colour payoff.

You can't go wrong with black - I use it on my waterline on an every day basis, I know some people don't like that but they also do some other great colours such as browns and bright vivid colours like blue and yellow! It feels luxurious and the packaging is just amazing!! Can't recommend this enough if you want to try this eyeliner out, and/or you wouldn't mind spending £20 on an eyeliner!


NYX Microbrow pencil in the shade 'black'
Yet another nyx product! But this product is seriously my holy grail I reckon! It's nib is so small its so good to get precise with your brow shape but also create hair like strokes! I don't know how else to praise this brow product, except that it does an amazing job and the shade is great for my brows! Also it's a pretty good price for a brow product!



Skincare


Yes To Cucumber Hypoallergenic wipes
 I bought the travel version of 10 wipes in a pack for a trial to use on my holiday and let me tell you - they leave my skin feeling so refreshed and clean feeling. It was great to use on the plane when my skin just felt a bit gross and in need of a refresh, but also pretty good at removing my makeup (although I didn't really wear makeup on my holiday so I could let my skin breathe and soak in some sun!). Super refreshing, hydrating and great to travel with!

The Body Shop Vitamin E Hydrating Face Mist 
I am obsessed with facial sprays and mists to keep my face feeling hydrated and refreshed (do you see a reoccurring theme of me wanting to feel refreshed haha). Especially in the summer, my face can feel oily or just feel 'dirty' during the day so using a facial mist really just brings some moisture to my face. This one from The Body Shop is great - it smells really nice and does a fab job! 



The Body Shop Vitamin E Hydrating Toner 
I love this stuff!!!! It's seriously incredible. My face feels so smooth and soft after using it, and the smell really reminds me of Johnson's baby wash (I think it was the wash). It basically smells amazing and leaves my skin feeling great. Comparing it to the Clinque toner I used to use - this one is 100% better!




Suteki 3 Step Blackhead remover
This is a Korean skincare brand, which I hadn't heard of before prior to making this purchase on my holiday. It's basically the same thing as the Holika Holika 3 step blackhead remover product I had previously reviewed. I chose to pick this one put because the Holika Holika one wasn't being sold as a pack, only individually. Whereas this one, I could purchase a box of 10! This one still does the same amazing job, making my nose feel so smooth and soft after usage! 


These are all of my June favourites of the month! I wish I had more things to include, and some lifestyle favourites but it was such a busy month for me I didn't really have much time! 

What were your June favourites? I'd love to know! 

Thanks for reading, loves!

Lots of love
Xoxo

Comments

  1. I really need to try some blackhead removers like that! Does it work at removing them? Also I love the Vitamin E moisturiser so I might have to try the toner sometime!

    Ellie x

    www.elliesbitsofbeauty.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!! It does an amazing job at removing and making my nose feel so smooth afterwards! A nice pamper treat! I haven't tried the moisturiser - I need to, I've loved the whole Vitamin E range so far!!

      Xxx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts