May Favourites ๐Ÿ’•

May has been a super busy month for me with uni exams taking over my life ๐Ÿ˜ญ  but thankfully they'll be over in a few days time! Of course throughout the month of May, I took online shopping as my means of procrastination so I've actually found a good few new favourites!๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ญ

Beauty

Morphe Elite Brushes
Beautybay have been doing a 3 for 2 offer on selected Morphe brushes so I jumped at the chance and bought a few of the Elite range brushes, and they do not disappoint!! I love Morphe as a brand so I knew these brushes would be great, but they're super soft and blend your eyeshadow out perfectly!! I want to get more but I look at my brush collection and I'm not sure I need more...๐Ÿ˜‚  I've purchased the E30, E17 and E18 - all super fluffy blending brushes for different precisions of blending!

Makeup Revolution Shimmer Brick                
As some of you will know from seeing the blogpost and/or my instagram posts, but this shimmer brick is amazingly pigmented and affordable!! I can't get over how great the colour payoff is, I've been using this as an eyeshadow lid shade as well, so for £3 you cannot go wrong. This is beginning to be one of my favourite products๐Ÿ’• Check out my full blogpost review on this shimmer brick, and watch me compare it to the £35 Bobbi Brown shimmer brick!!

Colourpop Ultra Blotted Lip in Zuma
This shade and formula is everything!!!! I wish I bought more shades because I absolutely love this formula. It's so lightweight and comfortable on the lips, it's like you're not even wearing anything I love it, and the price ($6) just tops it all off. I'll be writing a blogpost soon on my experiences with Colourpop orders in terms of shipping, customs and shipping arrival time, so watch out for that post to come very soon!

KatieJadeBoutique 'Georgia' Lashes

These lashes are supperrrr gorgeous! They're so great to use in the day to just glam up your look a bit, or used at night for a super glammed up look. They're super versatile, and not to mention as well, they're ridiculously cheap (£4.50)!!! You can use my code '10beautyfashionldn' to save some money on these super affordable lashes♡

Skincare

This month of May I haven't been exploring skincare as much, simply because I've been super stressed so the last thing I want to do is play around with my skincare. I'd rather just stick to what I know works for me for the time being then experiment with different products when I'm not so stressed... But I have been loving something this month!

Anatomicals Coconut Mango Body Lotion
If you've read my blogpost on it, then you'll know how much I love this product, and how amazing I think the scent is. This just does such an incredible job at moisturising my skin and making me feel like I'm on an exotic holiday, I definitely recommend this, it's such an amazing product!


Mavala Nail Hardener
So I'm not sure if this belongs in Skincare or beauty... But anyway this has been a miracle saver for me! I've been wearing nail polish non stop on my finger nails for probably over 6 months without giving them a break (my poor nails๐Ÿ˜ž), they had been breaking and chipping a lot to the point where I would avoid anything that involved using my nails (like peeling stickers off or even lifting things and putting them down 'cos thats chipped my nails off before multiple times). But I've been using this twice a week and I've got to say, my nails really do feel a lot stronger to the point where I'm not worried to do the things I was once worried to do! I purchased it here from FeelUnique for £6.75 (on offer!!)

Lifestyle

Muji Pens and Highlighters
A bit random, but I've really been loving these pens and highlighters from Muji. Not only do they just make my revision notes more colourful, but it makes revision and note making just a little bit more bare-able! I'm definitely the type of person that needs colour to help revise and these definitely do the trick. The colours are so bright and they have such a great range of colours!


The highlighters are just as amazing, I love these ones with the clear middle in the nib so you can see what you're highlighting and know when to stop. I know it's a bit of a weird quality to really like but it's honestly helpful to keep my notes looking nice (yes, I'm one of those ones who likes having pretty and colourful and neat notes๐Ÿ˜ญ)


 What were your May favourites and are you looking forward to anything in June? I'd love to know!

Lots of love!
xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts