April Favourites🐰🌷⛅

How has April flown by already?! But I do hope you've all had a fab April and Easter!

There has been many things I've been loving in the month of April, and I can't wait to share them with you! Can you believe it's May is here? I'm dreading exams so much... 😩

Where do I begin for my April favourites? I've been loving quite a few things this last month so I'll just go straight into the post!

Beauty

In terms of beauty, I've been loving a few things I've either picked up this month or been using more this month.

NYX Epic Ink Liner
If you've read my post on the Kat von D Tattoo Liner Dupe post
(here), then you'll know that I've been loving this eyeliner way more than my KvD one! It creates such a sharp precise wing, and its super black - what more could you want in an eyeliner? I love the brush tip applicator so much - for more details just read my blogpost on it!♡


Becca Opal Highlighter
I purchased this off of Cultbeauty as part of a 'travel' set alongside the Opal Shimmering Skin Perfector, and I must say I love this highlight (the power formula). I was pretty worried the colour would be too dark on me but surprising it's not. It gives me such a nice golden glow which is perfect for the summer coming ahead. The set was £20, and I'm honestly tempted to buy the full size version for £32! Or maybe even try the moonstone highlight... Have you tried the moonstone highlight? Let me know how it is!!

Unicorn Lashes in the style 'Unicorn Flutter'
These lashes are everything!! They are super fluffy and long, and I personally feel like they really add a nice dramatic but not too dramatic look to my makeup! I've been loving wearing these with a super basic/simple makeup look to just add that extra bit of glam. Not to mention, the delivery was so quick!! I ordered them on a Monday night and they arrived already on Wednesday morning!


Skincare

This month I really wanted to experiment and test out new skincare products. I purchased a few things and I've been loving them so far!


Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs and Rose Water
I love this product so much, honestly it smells amazing, does a great job at hydrating my skin and setting my makeup! This bottle size for £7.50 is so great, theres a cucumber scent facial spray as well so I'm waiting to give that one a try too!

The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5
This serum is so good on my dry skin, my skin gets pretty tight and uncomfortable around my cheeks and sometimes my forehead, but adding this serum to my morning and night routine has been saving my skin. I've written a blogpost about it here so check it out for more details!




Lifestyle

Primark diffusers
These are honestly amazing. I've purchased and used the Lavender and Sea Salt scent for the whole of April and it just leaves such a nice aroma in my room. It's light and fresh, which is so perfect for spring time! I've already gone out to purchase the Madagascan Vanilla scent for when this one runs out. These come in two sizes, this size for £1 and a larger size for £3 - I'm planning on purchasing the smaller £1 ones to see which scent I like the most before buying a bigger version!


New Look Black Backpack
I have been loving the look of backpacks so much lately, and I love the simplicity and the ease of using backpacks. I find that sometimes using a shoulder bag or tote bag either gets in the way or it just tired my shoulder/arm, so with backpacks its honestly perfect. They look so cute and pair well with any outfit. I purchased mine here for £17.99.

Unfortunately, This bag broke on me while I was out and it had only been the 2nd time using it... The bag is so cute but one strap completely broke and the other strap is on the verge of breaking. New Look refunded me but I'm skeptical about repurchasing it, so I may just find a new black backpack. This was an April favourite, until it broke on me...


What were your April favourites? Let me know!!

Lots of love
xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts