My favourite mascaras

Hey guys, hope you're all well!

If you were to ask me what one makeup product I cannot live without, I would have to say mascara. It was the first ever makeup product I bought (the £1.99 Natural Collection black mascara 😭, a little tbt for you all), and its one thing I just can't leave the house without!

I have pretty straight and short-medium length lashes, so I really need help in the eyelash department. Through the years of experimenting with different brands, wand styles and shapes, I have gathered my top favourite ones, and ones I've been recently loving.

From L-R:
  • Kiko Unforgettable Mascara (£7.20)
  • Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara (£19)
  • Maybelline Falsies Volume Express Waterproof (£7.99)
  • Benefit Roller Lash Mascara (£20.50)
  • Kiko Extra Sculpt Volume Mascara (£8.90)
**All Kiko mascaras are on sale for £3.90 each at the moment so stock up and experiment with which ones you like!!**



All but the Roller Lash have bristle and curved wand applicators, but I do like having a plastic bristle applicator to really brush through the lashes so each lash is coated in mascara. So I would often use two mascaras to achieve the look I want, or use a clean (and washed) plastic wand applicator from an old mascara (like the Benefit They're Real wand) to just brush my lashes through to get rid of any clumps the mascara may have formed.

What mascaras are you loving at the moment, and what mascaras are your holy grails? Let me know!

As always, please leave feedback on how I can improve my blogposts and what you loved about it♡


Lots of love
xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts