My Go-To Brow Routine

Hi Guys!

As this is my first post, I thought I would keep it simple and sweet with my go-to brow routine. Brows are the one thing I feel I really need to complete my look, whether I'm going out with friends or just running errands around town.

Sometimes I'm in a rush and I really just need to put my makeup on and go, which is why this brow routine works for me. I find it quick and easy and I definitely don't need to spend masses of time perfecting the shape of them! And here is what I use:
  • Freedom Duo Brow Powder in Ash Brown (£3) - ABH dupe!!!
  • Kiko Eyebrow designer (£7.20)
  • Real Technique's Brow Brush - part of the Eye Set (£20.99)
  • Daniel Sandler Brow Groomer Brush (£5.25)

I find brow powder duos so quick and easy to use, I like using this when I want to go for a more natural look, with some shape and definition to it (the angled brush helps with the shaping). Sometimes I'll use brow pencils to really help define the shape, mainly at the arch, if I feel like going for a defined brow look, in that case I tend to gravitate towards the Kiko Eyebrow Sculpt Automatic Pencil in 06 (£6.90- a great dupe for the ABH Brow Definer) for the areas I want more definition and shape.

I think its super important to set my brows, my brow hairs towards the end are quite long so they tend to rest downwards if I don't set them in place. This Kiko one is amazing!! 


Thanks for reading my very first blog post, please leave any comments and ways I can improve for you all to have a better reading experience on here♡

Don't forget to follow me on instagram as well: @beautyfashionldn

xoxo


Comments

Popular Posts